CLINICAL CONTENT WRITER – Baltimore, MD
What You'll Do
The Clinical Content Specialist is responsible for research and creation of care plans for specific conditions and needs of b.well members through the use of evidence-based medicine guidelines as well as your own extensive clinical knowledge and experience. This role also requires to monitor and modify existing content as necessary based on internal and client needs. The clinical content specialist should have a high comfort level in learning new applications as well as be able to work collaboratively with all team members including operations, product, and customer success teams.
- Develop and implement a plan for creation and upkeep of content for all clinical programs including wellness, preventative care programs, and population management
- Reviews and identifies changes to content and care plans in order to maintain an accurate and current medical library
- Ability to determine if an update to existing content is necessary based on changes to industry
- Performs QA of content, logic revisions, and research requests performed by others to ensure accuracy
- Develop and maintain relationships with academic institutions for the purposes of business and research collaboration
- RN, PA, FNP, or other mid-level healthcare degree (or higher)
- Professional certification (RHIA, RHIT, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-P or CCS-P) preferred
- A minimum of 3 - 5 yrs experience in a clinical setting
- Experience with clinical content development and/or clinical experience in provider practices is desired
- Medical writing experience is required; experience writing for a patient/lay audience is highly desired.
- Demonstrate impeccable writing, spelling, and grammar skills as well as strong oral and written communication skills for use internally and externally with clients.
- Strong desire to work in a close team/collaborative setting.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in internet based research as it relates to codes (CPT, HCPCS, ICD, or NCD)
- Be capable of multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Be flexible, dependable, and resourceful
- Possess advanced computer literacy skills, including the comfort, ability, and desire to learn internal applications and processes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point); Intermediate Excel or Google (docs, sheets, slides)
- Have a desire to innovate and improve medical care
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Working with a small team of passionate and engaged people
- Help fix our broken healthcare system & make a difference
How to Apply
To apply, email
with your resume and why you’d love to help us change the face of healthcare. Please use the subject line: “Apply: Clinical Content Writer.”