Interested in joining our team?
b.well Connected Health is the first integrated health platform in the market focused on what consumers are demanding in today’s digital world. The founder & CEO, Kristen Valdes, built b.well from her vision to empower consumers by putting them at the center of their healthcare, and that has become our mission. We strongly believe that precision digital health not only leads to the avoidance of preventable chronic disease, but also improves overall well-being. If you are passionate about the future of healthcare, come join us!
You will enjoy working with some of the best and brightest, while conquering new challenges and expanding your skill set. As a member of a small but rapidly growing team, you will have opportunities for growth and advancement, leadership, and learning all aspects of the business. b.well team members never work in a box.
You will also enjoy a fun, collaborative, and exciting culture that is fully immersed in Baltimore’s health and tech communities. We work hard for our mission and are compensated accordingly. We offer competitive salaries, 401(k), and medical, dental, and vision insurance.
What You'll Do
Notches in your belt:
- 5+ years of professional programming experience
- 3+ years of Python/Django experience
- Exceptional and demonstrable web development experience
- Strong experience in full-stack development from spec/concept to UI implementation and back-end development
- Strong experience with relational and/or NoSQL databases
- Strong experience with cloud-based infrastructure
- Comfort with Linux/Unix command line
- Experience working closely with design and PM individuals/teams
Great to have:
- 2+ years of Advanced Python experience
- Advanced Django experience
- Strong Node.js experience
- Strong Angular JS experience
- Strong iOS, Android, or PhoneGap experience
- Experience with Docker
- Experience scaling technology solutionsto hundreds of thousands active users
- Strong experience with SOA and microservices
- Experience mentoring other developers
- Experience with off-shore development
- Strong experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Startup experience
- Advanced degree in Computer Science
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Experience with HIPAA, HITECH, or HITRUST
- An active GitHub profile or other public code portfolio
- Active Stack Overflow profile
- Documented work on open source projects
How to Apply
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your GitHub account, and why you’d love to help us change the face of healthcare. Please use the subject line: “Apply - Software Engineer”
b.well is committed to an inclusive and diverse b.well. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.